Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just like mama....

For awhile now Missy has been trying to get to my paints. She just so badly wants to paint like she sees mama doing. And she even puts a book up on my easel and pretends that she is painting the pictures in it. It’s really cute.
So, I gave in.

Got her own smock.

Got her own brush.

Got her some paint.

She went to town…..
Photobucket
She was just soo happy going to town on the papers that I set out for her…..
Photobucket
Then I turned my back to get a paper towel to start cleaning her up……
Photobucket
She even got it in her hair!
But at least she was happy…..and we got these out of it…..
Photobucket
Photobucket
I don’t know, thinking about putting them on the market, for, ummm….let’s say $125,000 to start with?
Any bidders?:o)

And then there is Buddha Man.
He loves him some cheerios.
And yes, he eats them off the floor(I know, bad mama, but if I put them in something, they just end up on the floor anyways).
Here, he’s eating them like any normal baby,
Photobucket
Then he dives on to them…
Photobucket
And comes up in a successful catch:o)
Photobucket


My kids rule.




Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!

Mrs. Booms said...

Why are your kids so cute I want to squeeze them.

Heather said...

I love all the pixs. Such cute kids!!
-h