Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Story...

of my hair:o) If I start to ramble, I'm sorry, I'm not a good story teller....



Sooo, it all started with my love for the color pink. I wanted pink in my hair. It was all I talked about(no, not really, I'm not that strange, haha). But then Christmas came, and my little sister(we will call her Par)got me some hot pink hair dye.

I was sooo freaking excited.

But it had to wait, on account that my hair was near black, and there was no way that would show up. So I had to get it lightened. Alot.

So mys sister, Par, called one day....
"I got the rest of the stuff do do your hair!!!" Par said.
Then we went to it.

Here, I was going to post pictures of the whole process....but, photobucket is being a fartknocker and closing down everytime I try to re-size a picture.....so no pictures for you!
And it is a shame, because Par and I had a ton of fun.

Anyways........So Par comes over, and we lighten my hair. We think it's going great. Then it's time to rinse.........it seemed that she didn't cover it all, so I had gold hair with clumps of brown....
There is no way am I going to walk around with that hair, so in the jeep we go....to town.....at 11:30pm....and town is an hour away.....all this? Was fun!

Blah, blah, blah,...we do another box on my hair....turns out ok. So we add the pink....turns out, well, not so great....like a pinkish orange. Par and I call it a night, at 3:30am.

Next day, I make appt. But they didn't have pink. I could have done orange, or blue, but I went with red. And I love it.
And again, I was going to post a picture, but that darn photobucket.....but you can check it out on my myspace....Here


So, long story short....even though we had a ton of fun, I should have just went in and got it done.

6 comments:

Biddy said...

hott mama! love it!

i'm currently obsessed with pink as well. i definitely got a PINK kitchenaid mixer for christmas! woo hoo!

Sharmain said...

yeah he did have fun....
and hopefuly you'll get the pics up soon
so yeah


Love ya

par..
haha
par

Lindsey said...

I love it girl! Totally hot! My hair is going through "a process" right now" I might have to blog about it when i'm done.

M said...

Your hair looks amazing you hot hot lady!

Pixie said...

Hi =) It looks pretty =) I have red hair on my top. It just fades out faster when it's more visible. I can't do pink hair I'm too dark =)

Mommy2JL said...

I love it, it looks fantastic!