Monday, March 3, 2008

Missy's mess......

So, in my last post I mentioned Missy being able to reach things on that counter now, things that we thought were safe, right?
Well, behold the pictures.....

This first set happened right after bath time, and Citizendad and I were down stairs getting bed ready(I had just washed their beds)....

The formula.....that Buddha Man needs....
Photobucket

Now, we think she was trying to get Buddha Man in trouble...but you can be the judge of that...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice right? Wet hair+formula=sticky mess...

Photobucket
But Buddha Man didn't seem to mind.

Next: sour cream....when: right after dinner while I was getting the bath ready, and Citisendad was in the bathroom...
Photobucket
On the carpet.

Photobucket
She left her sippy cup behind.

Photobucket
Uh huh.

Photobucket
Great fun.

But really, who could stay mad at a face like this?
Photobucket
Especially when she falls asleep with her pizza hanging out of her mouth. :o)


Ciao.

7 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

The formula in the hair made me laugh so hard.

And then the sour cream finger painting, priceless.

J said...

Oh lord. What a mess! I don't envy you having to clean that up.

Tricia said...

Holy! What a mess!

Once Emmi found a jar of Vasoline and put it in her hair like hair gel. I tried everything to get it out. We used dish soap, regular soap. It was horrible. Finally someone told us to put flour in her hair, let it sit, and rinse it. It worked! The picture of the formula in his hair reminded me of Emmi sitting with the flour on her head.

Tiffany said...

I would be verrrry angry!

julie said...

Oh, no! I know what you mean about reaching things on the counters. Let's just say I learned to keep the sharp knives away from the edge... yikes!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, that's funny. Mainly because I wasn't the one that had to clean it :)

The pizza hanging out of her mouth made me laugh. Out loud. Hard.

:)

Pixie said...

that's a cute pic of her sleeping with her food still in her mouth. My little one gets into butt cream, don't know why. =) I can totally relate about having to clean up messes =)