Wednesday, January 16, 2008

oh the yummyness!

How about some yummy food?
I made some yummy yummy salad yesterday, and I wanted to share the yummyness with you!
Your excited, I can tell:o)

First, boil and cool down some pasta, me, I used the tri-color rotini, and I only use a half of a box.
Photobucket
Then you want to cook up some chicken breast, let it cool down and then shred:
Photobucket
I know that's not really shredded, but you do what you want:o)
Now, cube up a half of a tomato....
Photobucket
And then a half of a cucumber:
Photobucket
Now mix them all together.....
Photobucket
Add two table spoons of light mayo and mix that in too.....
Photobucket
Chill, then enjoy.....when I ate it, I topped it with fake bacon bits,
Photobucket
And this is what I was left with:o)
Photobucket

Now, I made all this yeaterday, and that batch is gone. I made another this morning, and this batch is almost gone. It's just yummy stuff man. So go ahead, you know you want to try it!


Ciao.

2 comments:

Happy Working Mom said...

I will definitely have to try this...it looks great!

Lindsey said...

So I tried your recipe tonight, it was as you put it very "YUMMY". We had turkey already cooked so I used that and I forgot the bacon bits so I just added a little salt and it still was really good. Both the boys liked it a lot too. I am surely going to put this on my quick and easy for dinner list : ) Thanks Mon!