Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tag-tag, your it!!

Ah ha! I got tagged. By the Trouble Maker herself, J , as fallows, le rules.....

Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.-Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.

-Include links to their blogs
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I'll do the 7 random, because really...I have not met anyone really that famous....well, maybe to me....but carry on....

1.) I cannot eat anything past the date on it....even if it's just a day....mostly milk. Yuck.
2.) I'm a picker, just ask my husband...I pick at his zits and ingrown hairs(eewwww, I know)But I can't help myself.
3.) I *love* Bollywood movies, my all time fave is Lagaan ....that is a link to a song that it's the movie.
4.) I have to doodle on everything, my husband, Citizendad, yeah it drives him crazy. But I see a piece of paper, and it calls me to make it pretty:o)
5.) I don't like feet, I'm not sure if I even like my feet. But I love my kiddos feet, but I'm sure there will be a day that I won't like them so much anymore.....
6.) I dip fries in ice cream...hey now, don't knock it until you try it!
7.) I don't like Conversation Hearts , something about the texture.....*blecch*



So now I get to tag 7 unsuspecting victims...muahahahaha!!!

~M
Mumof4
Happy Working Mom
Daddy Dan
Of Zombies and Cake
The First of Six
Crazy Man Jones

So there you have it!



Ciao.

1 comment:

Emma in Canada said...

I hate feet too! I dread the coming of summer and all those men in sandals. And yep, there comes a time when you won't like to be staring at your kids feet!

Thanks for the tag. I think I'll do the 7 people. Though i'm sure it will end up being all hockey players and no one will know who I am talking about.