Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well, she's still alive after all....

I have been kinda deciding whether or not I wanted to post. But it has been forever since my last one. It's just I have alot going on, and well, I really don't like to post really personal stuff. I was just afraid I might slip up or something......

Missy and Buddha Man are doing great. They are growing, learning new things everyday and just all around fun. Though, they are still kind of wacky on their sleep schedule.
But can you believe it? Buddha Man is 9months old.....that means in 3months, my baby, my last baby I will ever be having, will be 1. Yes, I said 1. And the little guy, well he's just got to let go and he'll be walking. But he's become a Velcro baby, sometimes I like it, other times, I just want to go to the bathroom without someone crying and banging on the door.

Missy, boy is she fun. Learning new words everyday. Her favorite is "no".
Me: Missy, do you want a new diaper?
Missy: NO.
Me: Are you sure?
Missy: NO
Me: So are you just going to walk around with a wet diaper all day?
Missy: NO
Me: Hummm, I have no idea of what to do for you, do you?
Missy: NO
Me: ok, well I guess that's it then.
Missy: Ok, bye.....

But then as soon as I get out a diaper for Buddha Man, she runs to me, lays down and waits for hers to be changed. Yeah, we are sooo ready to start potty training.

Our Couch to 5k is going fine. I say fine because I am sooo out of shape, and my legs are sooo sore. Citizendad (like that?) and I are planning on running in the Portland Marathon. That is alot of work, but we are running every other day, and hopefully we are able to do that. We are thinking even if we come in way behind, at least we tried it, right? But it's a good goal to work towards.

So, I guess that's about it. Oh, our very good friends just found out that they are expecting their second baby! We are super excited for them! So congrats J&J! And G, you'll be a great big sister!


Ciao.

2 comments:

BS said...

Thanks for re-posting the link - now I can fix my link to you.

julie said...

Congrats on running! I wish I had the will to do that right now!