Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow, no power and the word "snip".......

Photobucket
So, we have been getting some snow here. In fact, it's snowing right now.
Citizendad spun on his way to work yesterday...and that was in our Jeep, going 25mph! That is how "nice" of a snow fall we have gotten. I don't even know how many cars are flipped along the side of the highway.
Oh and then about 3:30pm, the power went out......fun.
Even more fun is that it did not come back on for us until around 2:00am....yeah, jealous?
So, I had candles going, both Missy and Buddha Man had layers on(complete with Elmo slippers), and Citizendad bought pizza home for dinner. Fun. Fun. Fun.

Sooo, I have been thinking about giving an award out tonight...and I didn't know if I could find and actual award to give that would be fitting to what I want to give it for....did that make sense?
Anyways, as many of you know, Citizendad and I are done having kids...two is enough for us. Today, Citizendad went in for his consultation to get the 'ol snip-a-roo....now, he knows that I was going to blog about this, I told him that the whole world was going to know that his bits 'n' pieces are getting snipped:o) And I know, you all wanted to know too, just admit it!
Soo, back to my award giving.....and this my friends is the award I'm giving out tonight: Photobucket
And if you guessed it, it's going to my wonderful husband, Citizendad! For doing this so that I don't have to, for just wanting two kids like me, and for finally setting an appointment to get it done. Let's all give him a round of applause:o) because I love this man. And think of him on Thursday, at 3:00pm....snip-snip!




Ciao.

3 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

Yay citizendad!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go citizendad and way to go both of you for being on the same page!
And can I just say you look hot in your picture?! Don't worry dear, I'm not trying to hit on you :) Just thought I'd let you know what a great picture it is!!!

Heather said...

sorry to hear the power went out. its always hard when you got kids and no lights.
cute award, glad you guys agree!!