Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sigh

What a way to start out a new blog.....late and kind of down.
I know, I'm super late with wishing you all a Happy New Year, but I have been way busy with family in town. And now they are all gone and I can get my children on their routines. Not fun people, not fun at all to mess with a toddlers routine....oye.

I do have a ton of pictures, just too lazy to upload them right now.

And I've been painting more too.

And making cupcakes. Oh yummy cupcakes.

I found my year book from my senior year, and now I have some motivation....I did in fact looked healthy once. So that being said, I'm starting the "couch to 5k" program on Monday, so please send some encouraging comments my way:o)


Ciao for now:o)

3 comments:

julie said...

Good luck on the C25K! That's exciting! But so are cupcakes. Hmmmm.

Sharmain said...

so....monifa!
you should call me so i can
watch the rugrats

cus i am bored!

and i need help with my blog again
=p

Mrs. Booms said...

I go to a new blog and you aren't really there... psssh.