Sunday, January 20, 2008

Picking my brain....

There are times that I sit, and think "ok, blog already"....but nothing comes to mind. And really, that's sad. I have alot going on, just not sure how to put it all down.


Like....Missy starting to talk more. Her first sentence( and I kid you not)"you suck".....yeah, she got that from me. I say suck alot. When I drive, I tell all the other drivers how much they suck, when I'm in the passenger seat I tell the other drives how much they suck...nice huh?:o)

I could also write about how Missy is not liking bath time as much anymore, or the part I have to wash her hair I should say. As soon as she sees me reaching for that shampoo, oh goodness help me, the neighbors probably think I'm beating her or something......geez.

And then there is Buddha Man, my velcro baby, won't let me out of his sight. And man can he crawl. Fast. Super fast. You open the fridge, and he's there in a split second reminding you that you need to clean that thing out. You open the door to that bathroom, and BAM! He's there too! And guess what? He's finally saying "mama"..makes me sooo happy. But he only says it when he's upset, crying and crawling towards me. It get's loud when I'm not on his mama radar.

And I could go on how I've been browsing the net looking for various suppliers for things that I need for my cupcakery....and tell you how I found hot pink, yes I said HOT PINK cupcake boxes! You know how excited I am about that?! And they come at a very good price, IMHO:o)

And I could tell you how much I do not like blogger right now, because I have wrote this post like three times now and it won't save and keeps on signing me out......

But as you see, I have a hard time putting this all down.......hummm;o)


Ciao.

5 comments:

M said...

I am SO jealous of your speaky kids! Um...Lily can cruise everything (including walls) and has taken a step twice? Yeah. It is NOT a competition but I am jeaaaa-lous!

Also...too excited about the damn cupcakery. You never did say when you were heading north....

J said...

Ohh I want cupcakes!!! I want one, I want one!! Thanks for visiting my blog today, it's always nice to find someone new to read!! I always see you on M's comments all the time, but I never came here. I am glad I did, though!

Heather said...

Pink cup cake boxes? Those sound great! Good find!!

julie said...

Um, so, if you need anyone to do some taste-testing... :)

J said...

Now I have tagged you on my blog!! Go check it out to see what's going on!