Thursday, January 31, 2008

And so it's done....

So, yup, Citizendad is now onthe couch being iced up.
It went well, nothing was snipped that was not supposed to be snipped:o)
He's getting crap from all his guy friends though, but it's all in good humor because a few of them are next....men are soo funny.
Oh, I was in the room when they did it too. That was wreird. But I knew the urologist, he is also my urologist, but that is another post, and it all has something to do with why we don't want anymore kids....

Anyways, I thought I would share some pictures today...when was the last time I did that?

Ready for some cuteness? You better be:o)

Here are a few pictures from yesterday, when Missy and I got to go out and play...
Photobucket
Missy was trying to catch the snow flakes:o)

Photobucket
Made herself a snowball
Photobucket

Buddha Man watched us from the window, here Citizendad is helping him out..
Photobucket
Him peeking out byhimself(like the snowballs I threw at them? He just thought that was so funny!)
Photobucket

And some more of Missy:
Photobucket
Photobucket

And some from today!
Buddha Man being cute(what's new??)
Photobucket
Photobucket
His little mohawk makes it look like he has a pointy head, huh?

And one more of Missy(nothing is wrong with this picture, it was taken when Citizendad had he upside down:o))
Photobucket


So there you have it. I'm going to plant my butt on the couch and relax with Citizendad....oh and if there is a ton of spelling errors, please, please forgive me, for some reason the spell check button is not working:o(


Ciao.

3 comments:

Mrs. Booms said...

Gah, they are unbearably cute... Lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are just too cute! Thanks for sharing!

julie said...

Look at those cuties!